Employee Forms are posted below!
I WILL KNOW IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!
INSTRUCTIONS! READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!
1. Print and complete all forms. Sue Neal has highlighted everything you need to complete in yellow. Yes, the Survivor's Benefit page MUST be completed. If it's in the packet, it must be completed. No exceptions.
2. This is the packet that effects your payroll! If you want to get paid, you will get this in.
3. You will need to submit the following with this packet:
a. Picture ID (examples: drivers license, visa, passport)
b. Social Security Card
c. Working Papers (If you are17 years of age and under)
d. If you are using Direct Deposit, you must submit a voided check or a savings deposit slip! You cannot use checks issued by the bank when you open your account. Your check MUST have your name and address PRINTED by the check printer.
4. This packet is due no later than May 1, 2018.
Health and Misc. Paperwork Instructions
- Include a copy of your immunization record (required this year by Department of Health)
- Print, complete and return the forms to my office - please send them by mail:
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schuyler County
Attention Jenn Sweet
323 Owego Street, Unit 5
Montour Falls, NY 14865
4. Packets are due NO LATER than FRIDAY, MAY 1! (It is VERY important that you meet deadlines!)
Last updated July 26, 2019