Employee forms

Employee Forms are posted below!

All Employees Packet #1

Instructions for Packet #1: 

1. Print and complete all forms. Sue Neal has highlighted everything you need to complete in yellow. Yes, the Survivor's Benefit page MUST be completed. If it's in the packet, it must be completed. No exceptions.

2. This is the packet that effects your payroll! If you want to get paid, you will get this in.

3. You will need to submit the following with this packet:

a. Picture ID (examples: drivers license, visa, passport)

b. Social Security Card

c. Working Papers (If you are17 years of age and under)

d. If you are using Direct Deposit, you must submit a voided check or a savings deposit slip!

4. This packet is due no later than April 21, 2017.


  1. Select the packet that pertains to your age
    1. There is one for those 18 and up
    2. There is a different on for those 17 and younger
  2. Include a copy of your immunization record (required this year by Department of Health)
  3. Print, complete and return the forms to my office - please send them by mail:

Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schuyler County
Attention Susan Neal
323 Owego Street, Unit 5
Montour Falls, NY 14865

4. Packets are due NO LATER than FRIDAY, MAY 19! (It is VERY important that you meet deadlines!)

Employment Packet #1 18+

Employee Packet #2 17 and Younger


Jennifer A Sweet
Hidden Valley 4-H Camp Director

Last updated April 17, 2017